General shipping and return policies:
- Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed,
and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you.You have been
directed to this page because you have purchased from one of the
WholeFamilyHealth.com websites. These sites are listed in the Lists of
Sites link to the side of this page.
- All email contact will be made from 1emailaddress.com or an email with wholefamilyhealth in it.
- If you have received an error message saying “Your order
cannot be processed at this time, please try again later.” please
contact us at http://www.1emailaddress.com This usually means
that you have not entered the correct address which applies to your
credit card billing address, other information is not correct or
missing or that your CVC, credit verification code, has not been
entered or entered correctly. Your card HAS NOT been charged in this
case but may show, for the day, as a temporary authorization with your
credit card company. This is not the same as a charge.
- A valid email address in your order is vital to a smooth
transaction for all. We are an internet business and therefore will
conduct most, often all, of our contact by email. It is not possible
to answer all emails with a phone call.
- Shipping is by the United States Postal Service for most of our
orders and at times, for larger or drop-ship orders from UPS according
to the weight of the product, insurance or special packaging needed.
- Shipping refund is awarded when we do not meet the required time.
Choosing 2nd day air means only that we will use the shipping method we
believe to be the best option to deliver your product in that time
frame and does not guarantee that your package will be shipped by UPS
or USPS but according to our discretion. If an order cannot be
delivered in that time frame we will contact you. If the error is ours
we will refund the difference in shipping charges from priority mail
- Minimum shipping for international or 2nd day orders are: $24.00
for international and $20.50 for 2nd day air. Your international
shipping charge will be confirmed before shipping the products. If
your card is automatically charged by our processor we will refund the
order and ask you to place it again choosing the correct shipping
- All products with proof of damage will be replaced.
- We reserve the right to adjust the shipping amount if you have not chosen the appropriate method. Example: If you give only a PO Box number which UPS does not deliver to, then we must charge extra for that order. Generally USPS is more expensive by weight.
- When products are damaged in shipping another will be sent for
replacement with proof of damage. If delivered by UPS you must open
the package to ensure it is not damaged. If is by USPS your post
master can help you with proof.
- Whenever possible products are shipped within 2-3 business days.
Please note that this says usually. 2 day air orders are shipped that
day if the order is received by 11:00 AM EST. Our UPS pickup is shortly
after that, EST, and we are bound by that time frame. (Sometimes pickup
is later but not guaranteed.)
- Some products are drop shipped and we will act on behalf of you and the supplier.
- If a product will be out of stock for an unreasonable time we will
notify you and ask if you wish to hold your order or to cancel. This
also shows the necessity for a valid email on your order. Make sure
you receive an answer from us if you cancel your order. If you receive
the product you have cancelled DO NOT OPEN but instead write return to
sender or refuse it from the UPS or USPS delivery person. If you have a
question or concern about a product(s), please email Customer Service
at Whole Family Health . com for the appropriate contact information
for the manufacturer of the item. If there is a problem with an order,
pricing, out of stock or etc. we reserve the right to cancel the
order. If we do not hear back from you within 12 hours, in the case of
an email about your order, we may also cancel the order and ask you to
order again when the problem or question has been resolved.
- All orders returned will be charged a restocking fee of 15% of the product(s) returned before a credit is applied. Our cost of
shipping to you is non-refundable. This is not a personal decision but rather to cover the normal operating costs of doing business, packaging expenses, shipping, handling and office time involved to process an order, customer service and the return shipment processing time. Orders returned without an RAN may be rejected at the discretion of the Whole Family Health.
- If shipping was considered free in the shopping cart, but the
above has occurred, we will deduct our shipping costs along with the
restocking fee before crediting the account.
- Any product considered for return must have an RAN – Return Authorization Number from our company and must be diplayed on the outside of the package in large print; easily seen.
Within these guidelines we are happy to provide our customers with an opportunity to try outstanding products. Enjoy your health.
These guidelines are not meant to be complicated but merely spelled out to save confusion for our customers. We desire the best for you but as a business we have to also be concerned for our interests as well. Unfortunately there are some who will believe rules and regulations are for bending. What a blessing that we find most customers are upright and honest. We thank God for those of you. Click here for our customer service email address: http://www.1emailaddress.com